Great Web Hosting Package - Highly recommended!

Much to my horror my hosting provider for Image and Music recently went AWOL on me. I became aware that something was wrong when they charged me for a domain name registration but never actually registered the name. A few phone calls to "numbers no longer recognized" confirmed my suspicions that maybe they were having major difficulties.

Once I recognized there was a major problem, the task of finding a new hosting provider became a matter of urgency. I'm not actually sure where I found HostPapa UK, but I'm very glad I did. They offer a superb package, which not only includes unlimited space, unlimited bandwidth, cPanel (which I love using) and a host of other services, but they also offer FREE domain registration for life.

Since HostPapa also allow hosting for other domains under the same package I have now centralized all my websites under one roof. Admin for these has now become a breeze! They offer excellent after sales support, but anyone familiar with cPanel (easily one of the easiest hosting control panels around) should have no problem configuring their domain(s). Best of all was the price - £4.99 a month gives you all of the above and more. If you're looking for a hosting solution I can highly recommend this company.

Oh, I forgot to mention. They also claim to be 100% Green Power.

Check them out HostPapa UK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome